how to make yummy
Masala Mushroom with Corn
- 300 grams Button mushrooms slices
- 1 cup Sweet corn
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- Red Chilli sauce
- Ginger garlic paste
- 5-6 Jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons Coriander Leaves , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Corn flour
- 2 tablespoon olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Make a coarse paste of ginger, garlic and green chilies using a pestle and mortar and keep aside.
- Now, take a bowl add the mushrooms, sweet corn , ginger, garlic and chilli paste and mix well.
- To this add the red chilli sauce, coriander, corn starch powder. season with salt and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onions and saute until translucent.
- Add the dried red chillies and saute until the oil becomes aromatic.
- Add in the mushroom and corn mixture and mix well.
- Let it cook in medium heat till the mushrooms are cooked well and the mixture becomes semi dry. Occasionally stir in between.
- Switch off the heat and garnish with coriander leaves