how to make yummy
- 12-15 litchi
- 3.5 cups water at room temperature or chilled
- lime juice
- a few mint leaves for garnishing (optional)
- lemon slices for garnishing (optional)
- few ice cubes (optional)
- With your hands remove the fleshy pulp and discard the seeds.
- In a blender, make a smooth puree of the litchis.
- Tiny unblended bits and pieces are alright in the puree.
- In a jar, mix the litchi puree, lemon juice, water and sugar.
- Stir till the sugar dissolves.
- Pour in glasses topped with some ice cubes.
- Serve litchi lemonade immediately.
- While serving you can also garnish with few sprigs of mint leaves or lemon slices.