how to make yummy
- 1 cup wheat flour (can sub all-purpose)
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup dairy-free buttery spread
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup jam
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, and grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the buttery spread and whisk until combined.
- Evenly press 2 cups of the mixture into your pan. Spread the jam over top, then sprinkle with the remaining mixture. Lightly press the top mixture into theam.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.