how to make yummy
Exotic Vegetable Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups (355 ml) warm water
- 1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) dry yeast
- 3 3/4 cups (490 g) bread flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Baby corn
- Capsicum or any other vegetable of choice.
- Sauce: Tomato paste & ketchup 2:1
- Make pizza dough: Add the flour, salt, (yeast+sugar water), and olive oil & Knead it into a soft dough & let it rise.
- Preheat the oven to 475°F (245°C) for at least 30 minutes
- Sauce: Add Tomato paste & ketchup 2:1 ratio with Italian seasoning
- Prep toppings: Prepare your desired toppings.
- Sprinkle pizza peel with corn meal, put flattened dough on top
- Sprinkle bottom cheese
- Add vegetables & top it with cheese
- Bake & serve